Pet & Equine Kelpa – extraordinary natural, genetically not modified brown sea grass > food supplement for multiple number of dogs in a convenient 1000 grams package (700 grams + 300 grams FOR FREE)
- effective source of mineral and trace biogenic elements (such as iodine, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, vitamin B & C)
- improves condition, look and quality of coat (supports chromatosis of skin and coat)
- supports right function of thyroid gland
- high anti-oxidant capability
- eliminates creation of dental plaque and dental stone
- helps to keep oral cavity without undesired smell
- supports health of teeth and gingivae
- supports immune system and prevents ingections
- source of high quality fiber
- slows down degenerative processes and tumour diseases
- supports and speeds up regeneration and recovery after high physical endurance
Usage & Dosing:
Pet & Equine Kelpa, as a food supplement, is highly recommended for dogs especially. However, it is convenient for other pets as well.
The daily dose for dogs is 2-4 grams (tea spoon) of Pet & Equine Kelpa per 20 kilograms of animal’s weight. The supplement is given to dogs mixed up with food according to recommended dosing (to achieve desired effect long term usage is recommended).
Ascophyllum nodosum = 100% bio-product = does not contain any repellent, preservative, color-making or emulsifying ingredients of synthetic origin.
Packed & sold by Petbelle company in Slovakia. 1000 grams per package. The price includes VAT.
For animals only! No prescription from vet needed.
Approved by Institute for State Control of Veterinary Biologicals and Medicaments of the Slovak Republic – European Union member state (approval #: 081/VD/16-S).