Pet & Equine Kelpa – extraordinary natural, genetically not modified brown sea grass > food supplement for horses in a convenient MEGA PACK 3000 grams packaging (2000 grams + 1000 grams FOR FREE)
- effective source of mineral and trace biogenic elements (such as iodine, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, iron, vitamin B & C)
- improves condition, look and quality of coat (supports chromatosis of skin and coat)
- supports right function of thyroid gland
- high anti-oxidant capability
- eliminates creation of dental plaque and dental stone
- helps to keep oral cavity without undesired smell
- supports health of teeth and gingivae
- supports immune system and prevents ingections
- source of high quality fiber
- slows down degenerative processes and tumour diseases
- supports and speeds up regeneration and recovery after high physical endurance
Usage & Dosing:
Pet & Equine Kelpa, as a food supplement, is highly recommended for horses especially. However, it is convenient for other pets as well.
The daily dose for horse is 40-50 grams of Pet & Equine Kelpa per 250 kilograms of animal’s weight. The supplement is given to horses mixed up with food according to recommended dosing (to achieve desired effect long term usage is recommended).
Ascophyllum nodosum = 100% bio-product = does not contain any repellent, preservative, color-making or emulsifying ingredients of synthetic origin.
Packed & sold by Petbelle company in Slovakia. 3000 grams per package. The price includes VAT.
For animals only! No prescription from vet needed.